Tapio Koskinen, Director of the Editorial Board of eLearning Papers, has announced the research topics that will be covered by the online journal in the coming year.
eLearning Papers is an online journal that enables the timely exchange of information on open education, open educational resources (OER), and ICT in education in Europe. The Editorial Board has already selected the themes for the upcoming issues of the journal:
- Issue 36 (January): Learning Analytics and Assessment, guest edited by Erik Duval
- Issue 37 (February): EMOOCs Special Issue, guest edited by Pierre Dillenbourg
- Issue 38 (March): Digital Literacies, edited by Kirsti Alamutka
- Issue 39 (May): Learning in cyber-physical worlds
- Special Issue (June): Best of the best, guest edited by Tapio Koskinen
- Issue 40 (September): Performance support & learning analytics, guest edited by Fabrizio Cardinali
- Issue 41 (October): Assessment, certification, and quality assurance in open learning
- Issue 42 (November): Fostering entrepreneuship education
For some of the issues, a guest editor has not yet been appointed. Any expressions of interest may be directed to the current Chief Editor Laia Canals.
The Call for Papers for Issue 38 on Digital Literacies is still open, with a deadline of 30 January, 2014.
Source : http://openeducationeuropa.eu